« Home | ”I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the hard... » | Whilst non-profits and religious groups may receiv... » | Lately, I have had more requests from community gr... » | Online education is such a joy - especially when i... » | Alumni associations? As a great resource for scopi... » | I've been nibbling on Donald Asher's book, "How to... » | The current copy of SmartMoney has an article titl... » | One of my latest endeavors has been to try and get... » | My description of an ideal community-connected lib... » | I came across Chrystie Hill/Steve Cohen's blog tit... » 

ReferenceWORK:

11 April 2006 

Time to bust out the cotton candy machine - the Carnival of the Infosciences #33 rolls its way to ReferenceWork.So if you want to be part of the act, send your e-mails to reference.work[at]gmail.com.