« Home | I have come to the conclusion that I have no abili... » | Demographics have been the new toy for me. Actuall... » | Being a good organizer is a goal everyone should g... » | So the latest thing to do for me has been to keep ... » | Its finally good to get back to blogging after a h... » | Not too long ago, I had a female patron break down... » | People come up with really creative ways to get th... » | I had the good fortune to attend a presentation by... » | I've heard that an academic library and a public l... » | To everyone that has come to ReferenceWork via Gre... » 

ReferenceWORK:

22 February 2006 

I came across Chrystie Hill/Steve Cohen's blog titled "Library Build Communities" and I thought it was excellent considering serving the community needs is central to what ReferenceWork hopes to achieve. I'm going to pester Collection Development to score a copy for my library. Blurb from their site:

"This is a blog about community building for libraries. It’s supporting a book Steven and I plan to publish next year, but we hope will do much more than just support a book. We hope to engage all of our colleagues in a discussion on community building, and the work librarians do to support it."