« Home | So the latest thing to do for me has been to keep ... » | Its finally good to get back to blogging after a h... » | Not too long ago, I had a female patron break down... » | People come up with really creative ways to get th... » | I had the good fortune to attend a presentation by... » | I've heard that an academic library and a public l... » | To everyone that has come to ReferenceWork via Gre... » | At work, we love using the "ReferenceUSA" database... » | ReferenceWork has undergone a facelift and I am ra... » | Outreach is demanding! Especially when your outrea... » 

ReferenceWORK:

21 September 2005 

Being a good organizer is a goal everyone should gravitate too. In the spirit of GTD and the Hipster PDA, I wanted to share a link to "PocketMod" - a Flash app that lets you create your personal, disposable organizer. Granted, it would be nice to have a Blackberry ($499), but this way is cheaper!